Wednesday 24 August 2016

So it's been a while...❤❀

I haven't become the dedicated avid blogger that I sought out to be, for a kid *sorry young woman* with not much of a social life *lots of free time* you'd think I'd have more time to focus on productive projects such as these. No.

I HAVE A THEORY.

I believe my brain and it's inner workings of tiny elves and hobbits burning the midnight oil up there only go to work during these very odd months of January to May and September to early December.
What a peculiar and random time.

That being said I plan to post more soon, but I won't hold myself accountable.

Update:

I have the urge to do a blog relaunch I don't know if I enjoy the theme of a floral explosion anymore nor the only literature related content, I am unsure about what I want to do. I can't make decisions.
If I remember how to edit this blog layout I'll probably change that too.

Update to the Update:

So I did change the theme from floral explosion (if you didn't get to see it, for the rest of your life you will feel like something was missing). I changed it to a vintage floral touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment