Monday 16 May 2016

Documenting the fleeting moments! ❤❀

Hi my name is Risa! Thanks for sparing a moment to check out my blog!


A little about my purpose on here (Ironically I don't have one):



Inconsistency is one of my biggest flaws, that and a really bad memory. 

I needed a simple platform to share my thoughts, record some memories and post whatever interests me. So this blog is just for leisure, to brush up on my writing skills and also it's also a healthy expressive outlet.

There's really no set categories of what I want to explore and share, so I'm keeping an open mind. I'm a literature student, so there will be quite a bit of book reviews or poetry. I love to craft and plan as well as obsess and worry about everything :) Ahh yes anxiety is my best friend and worst enemy. I tend to ramble a lot. A lot. 

This year so far, has been far from perfect, quite frankly I think I've reached my lowest point. I don't know how I get through most days sometimes. 

So much changes in such a short space of time, turned my entire world upside down, but I'm slowly focusing on my center of gravity and trying to find a balance. I really don't know what I am doing with my life as any normal 20 year old would say but once you reach rock bottom, there's no where but up right? I have so much goals and dreams, but such a long way to go that it seems hopeless sometimes. 

I honestly feel stuck in a perpetual sequel of disastrous events, hence the name of this blog: My Millennial Life Crisis. Bearing the burden of being born in "Generation Y" where all of life's problem revolves around the new Instagram icon and following the cycle of becoming a "Boomerang Kid" I'm trying to forge my own path ever so slowly.

That doesn't always work out though, and I find myself in the usual drama facing my peers of boys,  bad friendships, rumours, subtweets, blocking, fake profiles etc. Sigh. Not forgetting, the inescapable need for material things, latest tech, new clothes, constant need to go out and party. Followed by almost certain regret of how basic life can get. Do you sense the self loathing. 

Hopefully a little place in the internet like this can help me from being consumed.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to follow/subscribe or don't it doesn't matter, I don't need followers to validate my existence, but seriously do follow T_T



6 comments:

  1. This is not only interesting,it has a sense of seriousness, humour and also the blogger is really educated and really lays out her wording properly and expresses herself in a great manner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all smiles. Thank you so much (:

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete